WELCOME TO 'MANDYS SUPER-AMAZING BLOG!'

Enjoy!

Friday, July 11, 2008

...Bored...

Well.. I'm not really doin much right now. I'm typing up lyrics on the computer for mine and Courtney's musical we are writting... (Ya.. i know, we are WAY dorky) It's pretty much getting old so i'm taking a break! Well.. I know this was really short, but now.. I randomly REALLY gotta take a break to the bathroom if you know what i mean... well... love you all i'll keep ya'll updated!
CHOW!!!
PS:HEY COCO!! I MIGHT SEE YOU TONIGHT AT KAYS!!! :D

2 comments:

Coleen said...

You weren't here *sniff*.

Let me know when you want to do pictures for your birthday!

Shaylyn [: said...

yeah i know its been forever!! Like a year?? So anyways you should have courtney give felicia your number to me or something of that sort and we can totally say hello!!!

Love you!

Shaylyn

About Me

My photo
Hi, umm... i'm Mandy! And i am 14! I am in the 9th grade, I LOVE music!! I want to go into Dentistry when i am older and i am a total science geek! :D

Courtney, Whittney, and me!

Courtney, Whittney, and me!