WELCOME TO 'MANDYS SUPER-AMAZING BLOG!'

Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HELPPP!!!

Hello everybody!! It's Mandy!!! I'm just writting to tell you all that my contact list was erased so now.. i pretty much don't have any contacts... so i can't look at your blogs... and i kinda really really want to! So... i need all of you guys to send it to me PLEASE!!! Including my dear cousin Adam who i forgot the url to his... but i remember it was somthing like... REALLY cool like, 'pop-o-corn' or somthin... and ... ya... but... What ever! Oh ya! And by the way, thanks everyone for coming to Bobby's Baptism! It was fun to see everyone!!!

3 comments:

Coleen said...

Just go to mine, and you'll get most of them :-)

http://cocomo78.blogspot.com

Ashalee said...

neveraloneashalee94.blogspot.com
(ashalee)
popocornpopping.blogspot.com
(adam)
canebeds.blogspot.com
(andrew)
and once you get on to my blog or the boys blogs you can basically find everyone else.

britentj said...

Hey sweetie, send me your email, I went private, I will send you an invite,, britentj@gmail.com

love ya!

About Me

My photo
Hi, umm... i'm Mandy! And i am 14! I am in the 9th grade, I LOVE music!! I want to go into Dentistry when i am older and i am a total science geek! :D

Courtney, Whittney, and me!

Courtney, Whittney, and me!