WELCOME TO 'MANDYS SUPER-AMAZING BLOG!'

Enjoy!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

BRACES!!!

Oh my gosh! My mouth hurts! I got my braces on the top today! (I have to wait another six monthes to get them on the bottem as well.) Ya... the braces part doesn't hurt at all... kinda... but the real problem is that i have this applience in my mouth to help my overbite! It's like the 2008 version of head-gear and it pushes your jaw forward whenever you try to bite backwards and it is sooo ANNOYING!!! Whenever i try to take some IB profine, it gets stuck somewhere in my metal mouth!! and whenever i eat ANYTHING even just a little sliver of cheese... none of it makes it down my throat because it gets stuck in my 'fancy-new-head-gear-all-inside-my-mouth!' Not to mention it makes me talk funny! Everyone all day has either been immatating me acting like they have no clue what i am saying, or just cracking up! My bestest friends ever... Ashley and Whittney called me after school just to hear me talk because they were debateing if i sounded like a retard or a drunk! Ya... good friends!!! (just kidding i love Ashley and Whittney and it's okay if they tease me 1, because i've been teasing Whittney because in 3rd grade she wore her head-gear to school, and Ashley because recently she has been sniffing random peoples hair, yes... she sounds weird but I LOVE HER!!! and 2, because Whittney promised to make me tamales... when i could eat...) Oh! and during chior... we have to learn this latin song.... ya right! as if i can even speak english right now!!! Well... tomorrow i find out about the talent show... (I just hope if i do get chosen to perform in it... i will be able to correctly pronounce all of the words!) Keep ya all updated!

7 comments:

Kay said...

Good luck with the braces. I know it hurts now, but it does get better with time, of course it was 50 years ago when I had them. My thoughts are with you. Love Grandma

Cindy & Billy said...

Sorry to hear that. You will never regret having them. I even had braces. I actually had them for 5 years. but part of the was because I didn't wear by head gear or bands. So be luck it's now in your mouth. It may even shorten how long you have to have braces.

p.s. metal mouth!!!! lol j/k

womanda321 said...

Thanks guys... it's gotten better, except i still sound funny when i talk... the worst part of it all is that i found out today that i was first on the list for talent show! Oh ya! about that... apparentally one of the teachers and thier class were talking about the talent show and she mentioned my act and said she thought it was the best!!! :D

Coleen said...

lol so Whitney is sniffing hair now? Gee...I wonder who she learned THAT from ;-) No fair teasing her when you do the same thing!!

I'm happy to hear that your tryouts went well :-) Let me know what happens!!

I'm sorry about your braces (although I REALLY wanna see).

Also (since it's already a rambling comment) check out the list of blogs on my page...Ashalee got a blog!!! You should go comment on it :-)

britentj said...

HEY Sweetie,,, sorry your mouth hurts, it gets better,, so I hear! LOL I want to see pics of Molly!!!

Love you!

Tamara Wheeler said...

Hey Mandy, I wanna see pics of your mouth. :)

Shantal got a retainer back in December while Grandma was visiting. I think she has to eventually get braces. But they are starting with the retainer.

Spencer definately is getting braces but has to wait a bit. I'm not sure how long. He goes back to the orthodontist next week.

And Hannah, hers are the worst. She will be getting them too. But she is just too young to start anything.

I keep saying I should do mine while they do thiers. We could be a metal mouth family. :D

womanda321 said...

OMGOSH!! I havn't been on forever! So i'm commenting on your guys comments! (wow, that sounds weird!) I can't wait to get my head gear off! I'm probobaly getting it off this month!!! EEEK! I can't wait! And Coco... don't you dare say that i'm a hipocrate about sniffing hair... ya... I kinda was but... we all know you do it too!! >:(!!! jk! love ya'll!
PS:Tammy, good luck with everyone and the orthodonist! ;)

About Me

My photo
Hi, umm... i'm Mandy! And i am 14! I am in the 9th grade, I LOVE music!! I want to go into Dentistry when i am older and i am a total science geek! :D

Courtney, Whittney, and me!

Courtney, Whittney, and me!