WELCOME TO 'MANDYS SUPER-AMAZING BLOG!'

Enjoy!

Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm really happy right now!!!

Hey everyone! Sorry i haven't added a post forever! Guess what? I'm SOOO happy right now! I don't exactly know why, but i'm happy! I just got back from Jamba a little while ago... It was yummy! But now... i'm really cold! DANG!!! I GOTTA GET MOLLY!!! JUST A SECOND!!!
Okay... (o ya! For those of you who don't know who Molly is... she is my puppy! :D) I have to hurry cause i have some math homework i gotta do (BLAH!) sorry... i hate math! and i also have to practice for tomorrow. I have tryouts for the school talent show. I'm doing one of... 'my songs' and i have to sing it myself so i'm REALLY nervous! well love ya'll! AND LEAVE SOME MORE COMMENTS!! keep ya updated!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Good luck on your tryouts. I'll be thinking about you. Let me know how you did. Good luck on the math homework too. Love Grandma

womanda321 said...

Ya.. the tryouts went good! except... I don't know because everyone else did great also! :D

About Me

My photo
Hi, umm... i'm Mandy! And i am 14! I am in the 9th grade, I LOVE music!! I want to go into Dentistry when i am older and i am a total science geek! :D

Courtney, Whittney, and me!

Courtney, Whittney, and me!