WELCOME TO 'MANDYS SUPER-AMAZING BLOG!'

Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So... this is how tryouts went!

So... Tryouts went pretty good! Except... everybody that tryed out did AMAZING!!!! (Except... this one kid, he's a nice kid but... he kinda sang monotone and danced on stage like Micheal Jackson. Later in his act he took his hat and through it on the ground and kicked it off stage... i don't really think anyone knew what he was trying to do... But that is okay!!! :D) I was sooo scared! Expecally because Mr. Rogarr the ceramics teacher was one of the people so called 'judging' He has like... hair to his sholder and this weird gotee thing going on... Not to mention he's really mean (at least... it seems like he is mean... to me...) He told me one of the only things i would have to change about my act is my outfit! He said I needed to 'stand-out' more! As if my bright pink pants weren't bright and flashy enough!!! (I didn't really wear a costume to the tryouts like how we were supposed to, i just kinda... went in what i was wearing today.) Well... Anna is watching 'How to loose a guy in 10 days' and i really wanna watch so... LOVE YA ALL!!! til next time!

2 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

I love that Movie, Mandy! Anything with Kate Hudson it great stuff.

womanda321 said...

Oh my gosh! I love it too!! It's one of my favorites!!!

About Me

My photo
Hi, umm... i'm Mandy! And i am 14! I am in the 9th grade, I LOVE music!! I want to go into Dentistry when i am older and i am a total science geek! :D

Courtney, Whittney, and me!

Courtney, Whittney, and me!